Дата открытия: 30.12.2015

Тип торгового счета: pamm.pro.ecn.mt4

Торговая платформа: MetaTrader 4

Валюта депозита: EUR

Капитал управляющего: 2000 EUR

Мониторинг ПАММ-счета

Ludopatico

My trading strategy is very simple.
If an opened trade is not closed in a normal way and it runs away with X pips, then I open one additional trade with a bit higher lot size. This way, I manage to compensate the first losing trade and both of them are closed in overall profit.
I would not say that this is a typical martingale system. Martingale does not work the way that my signal works. I open only one additional trade and the risk is low. Furthermore, the additional trade is triggered only during specific conditions, unlike more martingale systems. My point is that if you trade with reasonable risk, your account should be safe enough and long-term profitable.
The signal run on my own server and, when possible, I constantly watch the open trades.

• Thanks 1

Ludopatico

Normal trades: 12 out of 12 (100%)
Recovery trades: 0 out of 12 (0%)

Last update: 2016.01.09

Ludopatico

Forget my previous post!

I'm using some Expert Advisors to manage trading operations with 1% of Auto Money Management.

The signal run on my own server and, when possible, I constantly watch the open trades.

Happy Trading...

kossss

Если можно на русском расскажите: про стратегию торговли

• Thanks 1

kossss

На каких парах торгуете?

kossss

Мартингейл используется в системе?

Ludopatico

Ни один Мартингейл и никакая система хеджирования не используется на моем счете.
На самом деле я торгую следующую валютную пару: EURUSD, GBPUSD, EURCHF, GBPUSD.
Извините за мой русский, я использую переводчик Google ...

Ludopatico

EURUSD, GBPUSD, EURCHF, GBPUSD, GBPCAD

Edited by Ludopatico

Ludopatico

Hi everybody,
here a brief description of my strategy:
I don't use any Martingale or Hedge system.
I use some Expert Advisor and all of them have set AutoMM (Auto Money Management) below 2%.
I use the option "Stealth" in my engine, the stoploss is always set but it is hidden to the broker.
5-6 trades can be open the same time, but this happens quite rarely.
There are <0.01% of probability to lose only the 10% of the account (see myfxbook statistics). The risk usage is very low.
There is not a typical duration for a trade, when the trade is in a loss the trade is close if some market condition occours, or in a stoploss.
The stoploss are set typically in about 50 pips.
In my strategy I don't use news filter, but some trades are open only during the ASIA session.
I try different strategy in the past and actually seems that I find a good strategy. I continuosly made backtest to adapt to the market conditions.
In the past I open a lot of trades in the same times, with high profit but also high drawdown.
This strategy is optimized for LOW drawdown and more high recovery factor (gain/drawdown), with less trade open at the same time and more stable.

Happy trading...

Ludopatico

Please referr to my personal Blog (www.andrea-lanza.it) to stay tuned with news and updates about my PAMM Account.

Thank you...

leplants

Your pamm account looks very attractive! Good luck !

festina lente

toha7

Hi Andrea,

could you tell us please

why did you close your previous two PAMMs (342534 and 331403)?

Добрый день,

С ув.!

toha7

Ludopatico

Thank you leplants.

For toha7: I closed my previous PAMM account essentially for the high drawdown and I want to restart a new PAMM account from scratch with a different strategy.

I try different strategy in the past and actually seems that I find a good strategy. I continuosly made backtest to adapt to the market conditions. In the past I open a lot of trades in the same times, with high profit but also high drawdown. This strategy is optimized for low drawdown and more high recovery factor (gain/drawdown), with less trade open at the same time and more stable.

Happy Trading...

denplastik

Здравствуйте! 

Можете прокомментировать почему целый месяц счёт идёт в низ?  

Ludopatico

I'm sorry but this is not a lucky period, the strategy used has remained the same.
Better luck next month.

Greetings